Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Introduction Music

Another obstacle was finding a quality song that was also a non copyright song. What I originally wanted was either a Wes Anderson like introduction with dramatic music and simple unique shots. An example of this would be The Royal Tenenbaums.
The song I was planning to use was "The Canyon Wants to Hear C Sharp" by Andrew Bird. But it was too difficult getting permission to use it in my video. I attempted to find similar songs on a non copyrighted music website www.bensound.com but none of them played the part.

Since my first idea didn't work out I wanted my introduction to be similar to Juno. I wanted indie folk music in the background to make things a little more quirky and cute.
I found some songs similar to "All I Want Is You" in the film opening of Juno but I didn't like any of them enough. So I decided to go with a funky song. I was inspired to do so when watching the title sequence of Superbad with my friends. 




No comments:

Post a Comment