Friday, April 7, 2017

Too Much Footage, Too Little Time

The biggest problem I had with this video was making my opening fit the 2 minute minimum. My film opening was originally 4 minutes before I was forced to trim half of it. I was heartbroken but it had to be down for the sake of my grade. When I filmed the footage I got all the shots I intended to but did some extras incase something didn't work or new ideas emerged. Unfortunately, too many new ideas did emerge and I guess I got too much extra footage. But that is much better than having too little footage. I felt I was cutting out a lot of important parts of the introduction though making it harder to introduce the character. I wanted my film opening to have a morning routine in it, starting off the day and introducing the characters.


No comments:

Post a Comment