Thursday, April 6, 2017

Turning Ana into Maddy 

It was easy for me to turn Ana into myself because I know how I dress and act. I wanted Ana to wear something vibrant so I asked her to bring me 3 outfits as options. I also wanted her routine to be very similar to mine. I don't do much in the morning I kinda just brush my teeth, get dressed, and go. So that is shown the same way in my film opening. These are the 3 films Ana let me choose from:

The first is a ripped pair of jeans and a Jimi Hendrix tee. A great choice Ana. I am a big fan of Jimi Hendrix but not enough color.

The second is a denim skort and a stripped crop top. Another great choice because I wear a denim skort maybe once a week but again, not enough color!!

The third outfit was the one. The colors were just enough for her to be the vibrant I feel Maddy is.

No comments:

Post a Comment